Whether you’re a fan of simple skirts, sparkly or full of cuts like ruffles or exotic prints, there’s always hundreds of ways to style a skirt. A mini skirt is, have and will always be my favorite item in my closet.
In winter you can style them with knee-high boots, turtleneck and a long cardigan/ coat or with tights, ankle boots, rain boots, a fluffy sweater. In summer, you can style them with any type of top, spaghetti strap, basic t-shirt, chemise with a blazer on top, the options are endless.
Here are some of my favorite ways to style them and get some inspiration from:
- Wear an eye-catching skirt with a simple top to balance the outfit.
- Have an exotic printed skirt that you’ve only worn at a night out? Give it a new air with a classy formal top and minimal make up to upgrade your office wardrobe.
- Tired of always wearing a simple plane color t-shirt with a patterned skirt? Mix it up, get out of the box and find a similar pattern to style it with. It can be a sweater, top or accessory from shoes, bags, hats, etc.
- Another stylish way to look chic during winter is wearing your favorite coziest sweater with a tight leather skirt too appear to have an effortless chic look.
- For hotter days, you can style your skirt with a crop top and a blazer for a simple look or if you have a more elaborate skirt, you can always trust a basic neutral color t-shirt to balance your outfit with strappy heels, sandals or sneakers.
For more outfit inspo & style tips follow me at @kora_salas & @klosette!