World traveler since 2011, has lived in 4 different countries. Born Mexican; raised in California and currently lives between Europe & California. Kora has experience in Media Communications, Photography, Fashion Editing and Social Media with pictures and articles published in international media.
Kora created her first blog back in 2011 when she moved to France and wrote about tourist attractions and off the path hidden gems in different cities in Europe until late 2014 when she shifted paths to Fashion as her interest for this topic grew. Her passion for Fashion Journalism started in 2015 when she surrounded herself with people in the fashion industry from bloggers, designers, photographers, models, influencers, etc. She has written for magazines and travel blogs, as well as created content for different companies & platforms all over the world.
She started her own company called Klosette in 2016 where she started selling jewelry and has grown to a variety of products over the last few months, from accessories, to shoes and clothing. She’s currently working on several projects like fashion workshops, style books & collaborating with bloggers all over the world commingle her biggest passions: Travel, Editing, Writing & Style.
- Instagram: @kora_salas
- My brand: @klosette
- Concierge Services @koraexperience
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paris article with JAI Magazine / February 2015
- Fashion interview with BAT (Bienvenida a Tijuana) / January 2016
- Tijuana Innovamoda / October 2016
- Tommy Hilfigher NYFW / February 2017
- Mikasa Affliate / March 2017
- LA Style Week / March 2017
- Schwarzkopf campaign / April 2017
- PoppyApparel Shop campaign / May 2017
- Beauty Bakerie Makeup grand opening, special guest / May 2017
- Hotel Festival Plaza Weekend Get Away campaign / May 2017
- Biossance #2000Reasons campaign / July 2017
- LunchboxWax campaign / July 2017
- Photography for international bloggers / 2018-2019